“What is content?”
- Content keeps you in touch with clients, inspires engagement and increases Google rankings via creation and sharing of high quality, problem-solving relevant information.
- It influences potential customers to choose you over competitors, with the end goal of boosting sales and increasing interaction between your business brand and clients.
- Build a connection with your customers or clients, encourage engagement and increase search rankings in Google.
- By contributing and sharing good quality, helpful and relevant information to internet searchers, you can influence customer behaviour & raise your profile, increasing enquiries and improving sales
- Content on your website steers people to take the next step… make a booking, enquiry, phone call, email, subscribe fill in a form.
- But content can also be published on social media, such as Facebook, or tweets on Twitter, or even just pictures on Instagram.
- It keeps you in touch and helps attracts people to find out my by visiting your website to make a repeat booking.
- If the content is useful, entertaining or relevant, it will be shared, and your reach grows exponentially, like ripples in a pond.
- Eventually, some of those new people will also contact you with an enquiry or book an appointment.
“What’s content marketing?”
- Content Marketing is used to improve your brand awareness and online reputation.
- It involves building a plan & creating the most useful, interesting or compelling info, photos or ideas for your target audience.
- It can be used to stand out from the competition
- by making your business or brand personal
- providing a great resource to your customers
- increase your profile if it’s shareable
- Content Marketing builds a relationship with your clients or customers by showing them who you are, or demonstrating that you’re a trustworthy authority in your industry or area.
- The most common way to have an effective Content Strategy is to start a regular business a blog.
- Keep clients up to date with news, announcements or promotions.
- Or simply start by answering the most common questions your clients ask.
- All this helps your customers develop loyalty, and influences new ones searching for answers.
“How does content help my business, and why should I spend time doing it?“
There are a number of benefits. Firstly it helps to keep in touch with your client base on a regular basis and keeps your site fresh which is important for SEO to maintain your search position in Google.
Your blog can feature answers to the most common questions from your clients, educational posts about the work you do, or the problems customers may face related to the services you offer. Interesting, personal or beautiful images posted on social media such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram are effective and useful hooks to tempt browsers. Up-to-date industry related posts that inform, educate and entertain readers, lead to an increase in social media engagement, improve your online reputation and give you authority.
When clients & potential customer search online for information that you’ve blogged about, they perceive you a trustworthy expert and are more likely to follow up, inquire or book an appointment with you over your less familiar competitors.
Examples of content strategies
Increasingly photos and images on social media have become a key part of any content strategy.
Whether its professional advice, or informal news about your business, blogs build relationships and online presence
Writing Opinion Editorial pieces for magazines and newspapers relevant to your business sector is a powerful way to raise your profile and position you as a stand out expert.
Your website & the content you share can lead to interview requests by broadcasters such as the BBC, or other broadcasters. Researchers are often looking for experts in areas they are due to cover, on TV & radio.
Boost your online profile and increase your website traffic with outstanding newsworthy stories about your brand, submitted to journalists, news portals and press release distribution services.
So you can see how we look to achieve your business objectives with a comprehensive business Content Strategy.